rainy day
WELL today, was suppose to meet Trang and lily at school to collect our reports and stuff. I ended sleeping in till 9 and as you all know I live quite far from town. So didn't get there on time and I also had my retail course at Gloria Jeans at 11! good timing. So I asked to postpone the time, got my report, year book but NO FCUKING SENIOR TIE:( man I was excited to like feel that proudness of finally becuming senior. Just two more devo years of school, just two more.. WELL, I had to walk in the rain cause my damn umbrella is so damn weak it flew up and it broke.Went back to do my course. Had to go through 2 booklets and talk about it and shit. Easy stuff and can be fun talking to my trainer. Her name is BELINDA too! SHE NICE! Well this course is worth 80 which is amazingly great! ahaha but yea, after that went with Trang and Lil to prospect Honey and hive euphorium? Pre cool antiques and vintage stuff, although the clothes gave me a weird vibe. Lil walked home, trang and I went back to town, got breadtop cause we havent eaten all day. Bussed to school, it was fcuking closed. Trammed back. She went home, I went to work.
Work was unusually nothing. It's like pretty fun! ahaha with the company f my boyfriend and my friendly friend staff its a chilled ass job! Bought food and stuff cause no one was cuming in. Closed early too shh! If only my pay was higherr! but still good atm. WORKAHOLIC.
(0) comments
Posted on: Friday, December 14, 2012

